Our psychotherapists are masters level licensed clinical social workers, licensed professional counselors, and licensed marriage and family therapists. But they are more than that: they bring warm personalities, a “realness” and an appreciation for the enormous honor and responsibility it is that you have chosen to work with us.
I feel honored that my clients share their stories, dreams and goals with me.
I have worked in the mental health field for over 20 years. I have experience working with teens and adults with various issues related to trauma, anxiety, depression, LGBTQ+, loss and grief, career issues and mood disorders.
My therapeutic approach is one with kindness and warmth. I feel honored that my clients share their stories, dreams and goals with me. You will find no judgment with me! I have experience with several treatment modalities including EMDR, TFCBT, mindfulness, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. My goal is to work with people to fulfill their fullest potential, healing and regaining a new perspective on life.
I have worked in the mental health field for over 20 years with the majority of that time at SC Department of Mental Health. My positions have ranged from child and adolescent therapist/case manager to my current position as Program Manager for Child, Adolescent and Family Services at DMH State office.
- I love working with clients who are healing from trauma by utilizing Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- I’m trained in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- I often rely on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help clients notice and change thinking pattern problems.
- BA in Psychology, Newberry College
- Master of Counseling, Webster University